Tuesday, November 01, 2005

New Sketch 11-01-05



Well today is a slow day in the office so I thought I'd post some new stuff! I've been really busy at work of late plus I'm in the middle of trying to close on a house. Yeahhhhhh my first house! but I've been trying to make time to draw in my sketchbook and really hit the nail on some good ones. This is really two pages from my book that i put together for one post. Just some random faces I drew as time was passing.

the second one is some guy I saw on myspace that i thought would make a cool pic! ROCK ON!!!!!

3 comments:

Cedricstudio said...

I like the attitude in the guitar pose. Nice sketches. And congrats on the house! Woo hoo!

Steve Daye said...

Love both these pages Andre! You've got a really nice style!

Gulzar said...

Neat expressions on their faces, love your style here...keep it up!
cheers!