Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Artist thursdays: Ben Balistreri






I use to post about artist that I think are great and that I'm really jealous about and wish I was half as good as they are. So I'm going to get back into it and start posting a artist a week. Maybe Thursdays or Fridays. Ben Balistreri is the first one I'm starting off with this go around. Ben is the current character design supervisor on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. He recently finished work on Danny Phantom as a character designer and storyboard artist. This is one bad boy I'm telling you. Everything this dude does is amazing to me. Ok stop reading what I have to say and check out his page...Ben Balistreri Blog.

3 comments:

gemini82 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gemini82 said...

Another Great link. My google reader account is getting to full

Andre Moore said...

Yeah this dude is a beast!