Thursday, March 30, 2006

Model Sheet Tuesday....Oh Its Thursaday!






I said awhile back I was going to start posting Model Sheets that I have laying around the office. Sorry I got slack and haven't kept up with it at all. Well I'm back with some new ones. I'm posting these because I just finished doing some animation for a Full Metal Alchemist game that should be on Adult swim's website soon. I'll keep you posted on that. Enjoy these. I have a few more from this show. I'll try and update this when I get time. If there are any Cartoon Network or Adult Swim model sheets you'd like posted for next week leave a comment and I'll see if I have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!! thank you for this .. ive been looking for a modelsheet of this character for quite sometime now, i was wondering if you have an available sideview of alphonse elric?

thanks in advance =)