Friday, March 10, 2006

wacom Cintiq 21UX


Now a days everybody wants to be a Baller, Shot caller, Pimp, Super Mack Daddy or whatever you want to be called. Well art is alot like hip hop. You wanna be the best. If you make a living off your art like I do, you want people to know that hey I'm making a living ,my bills are getting paid and I'm doing what I love. Not everybody can say they do what they love. Well if you want people to know you are a Baller in the art game you gotta have a Cintiq 21UX. I've talked about it in a few of my past post. I love this thing. I talked my wife into letting me get one for my home office. So I'm gonna be stepping up my Gangsta Lean if you want to call it that and drop the 2500.00 for it. I think its worth every penny.


On another note. Today I was online chatting and some how "Break the Chain" by KRS 1 popped up in my mind. Alot of people don't know about this book but i remember it. It was drawn by KYLE BAKER. It came with a audio tape of Krs one rapping the whole comic. It was crazy hype back then and still is. It was the first Hip hop comic book and the best to ever come out to me. I just found it on ebay for 5 bucks so i bought it but I don't think it has the tape with it still. I hope it does though.
Here is the link to the Break the chain video.

4 comments:

Cedricstudio said...

Congrats on the Cintiq! I just bought a MacBook Pro, hopefully a Cintiq can be my next big purchase. Looking forward to seeing your first drawing that you do with it.

SACKS said...

Scan and post some sample pages when you get it , man. I want to see it for sure. BTW
This is the last week to get your entry in for the...
HEY!HEY!HEY! THROWBACK THURSDAYS CONTEST
HEY!HEY!HEY! THROWBACK THURSDAYS CONTESTJoin in and win some really COOL toys! Deadline is on the 16th. DON'T MISS THE DEADLINE OR YOU'LL BE LIKE SCHOOL ON SATURDAY... NO CLASS!!!

kaNO! said...

Yo, In the animation biz, this has been a must have for like the past 2 years. Me and the wife got the first generation 18 inch joints before they sold out back in 2004. If ur a hustler you'll make that money back quick fast, it's definitely worth it. I'd also check out skechbook pro, that program works crazy ill with a cintiq.

In terms of ballin, you'll be sittin on spinnin' 20's!

they spinnin', niggah they spinnin!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I didn't know you were a baller I like that! Maybe I can put one of them on layaway so I can get a tablet screen thingee by next year.
I have that comic too, the only thing I hated was that "TURN THE PAGE!" thing on the tape. Kyle Baker is the man.