Monday, June 12, 2006

Airport pic


I get into work today and a guy i work with tells me to come to his desk and look at something. I get there and bam he shows me this picture. Its in the international part of the atlanta airport hallway and There I am in the middle. That's a old old pic when i was in school like 98. I don't know how long its been up there since i've never been to that part of the airport. I don't even remember letting anyone take my pic for that matter but I thought it was cool that millions of people get to see me everyday. lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, how'd that happen? You should find out. It's cool and all but I would wonder.

Anonymous said...

SOMEONE WAS STALKING YOU...
just playin, thats cool how everones ganna always see you..

Anonymous said...

Okay please tell me why third column from the third row picture of the female with the fro and the arched eyebrows looks just like my sister?!?! We live in Houston so ummm......that's just weird!