Monday, June 26, 2006

Heat Girl



I got a few people asking me what programs I use and how I color. So I did up a quick sketch and did snap shots as I was working on it. Its pretty simple. I'm not that great at colors but this sketchbook alias pro is like working with markers to me . I love this program. Its easy to use. Well as you can see I just did my pencils and then I did flat colors on a new layer and then high lights and shadows on another layer. Nothing to it really. I'm still learning as i go. I'm far from being a jedi master but I hope to be there someday.

6 comments:

Stephen M. Levinson said...

you.are.amazing! Damn! That is soo good!

Steve
www.stephenstudios.com

Anonymous said...

nice artwork dre...keep up the good work

Mark said...

whats up.. nice stuff ....

Jamaal Bradley said...

nice..showing a small taste of your process

Q7D2 said...

Man I got that program I did'nt know it could do that!! Good lookin out ! your art is looking good!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»