Sunday, November 26, 2006

Up and Coming artbook coming soon


Hey everybody! Hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving. I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. Here is a peek into my artwork book that I'm going to try and have out by the new year. I'll keep everybody updated once I decide at how many pages it's going to have. I'm thinking this first one will be 90% of my women that I like to draw. Everything from booty pics to Girls with guns that have never been posted or were posted and got alot of comments on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty tight Andre... I'll definitely keep an eye out for it...

Later,

Tony

* If You don't mind me askin', who are You gonna get this printed through ???

Andre Moore said...

Still working on the printer. I have a comic book artist friend that got his printed and i may use the same printer. I just got to get the info from him. Once I find out and see if i can get a good price I'll hit you up with the info.

Anonymous said...

Andre! put me down for a copy! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET stuff!

SILVER KNIGHT said...

sweeeeeeeet! ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice work. Sick!