Thursday, May 31, 2007

Inspiration

I remember when this video came out. I was doing my art thing as a youngster and didn't think I'd be able to do anything with it until I saw this. The animation isn't that great now that I look at it again after all these years but it got my blood rushing when I first saw it. I knew I wanted to animate some of my artwork. Which I did in college. I animated a video to the Slick Rick, Mona Lisa track. I wish I still had that wack animated video lol! ok enough about me on to the video flash back.

5 comments:

gemini82 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gemini82 said...

I think I'm experiencing some sort of deja vu.

p.s. I can't remember if it was this blog or someone else's who was also inspired by this video

Tony said...

Yo, this is doooope! Oh, and if you like this, ya'll should check out KRS ONE as Big Joe Krash in Break Tha chain!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ecqehoJcY2o

discuss.

g1toons said...

yo, yo man i am speechless i remember when i first saw this, and i still make the same reaction, it is still tight, i heard jeru came out with a knew CD, you should check out prahroah monch his cd is hot its called "desire

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS !! I'm 15 an i just started listening to "old school" music lol ... an i found some jeru the damaja this same song ... an i said to myself, i love it ! i can't listen to any other music now .... all i listen to is slum village, a tribe called quest ...etc.